M.S., Taxation, University of Baltimore
B.A., Accounting, Loyola College in Maryland
- Experienced in all areas of accounting services.
- Specialties include:
- Management Advisory Services, including cash flow projections, operational audits, budgeting, and forecasting, lease vs. purchases, projectability improvement studies.
- Taxation, including income tax planning, research and preparation of corporate, partnership,fiduciary, and individual returns.
- Expertise in real estate, construction, service, manufacturing, restaurants, and non-profit organizations.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Board of Directors and past Treasurer of Historic Hampton, Inc., Towson, Maryland.