B.S., Business Administration, Accounting Concentration, Towson University, cum laude
M.B.A., University of Baltimore
- Experienced in all areas of accounting, tax and consulting services.
- Specialties include:
- Health Care, including physician practices, surgery centers, compliance services, mergers and acquisitions, operational planning, management and partnership issues.
- Taxation, including tax planning, financial and estate planning, return preparation, planning and structuring for new businesses.
- Family Office Services
- Expertise in real estate and service industries.
- 30+ years of experience with large local, regional and national accounting firms.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- Founding Board Member and Treasurer of the Baltimore Public Markets Corporation for 20+ years
- Board Member Lexington Market, Inc.
- Community Outreach Coordinator for the Lutherville-Timonium Recreation Council (LTRC) Soccer program
- Former Program Commissioner for LTRC Soccer
- Coordinator of Baltimore City Recreation Council – Fall Youth Soccer Program at Clifton Park and Carroll Park