B.A. in Business Management and Accounting, Towson University, cum laude
- Experienced in all aspects of tax planning, research and return preparation.
- Partner responsible for the firm's continuing professional education program, tax compliance, and tax research.
- Specialties include:
- Tax planning consultation.
- Preparation for individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Tax related to trusts, estates, and tax-exempt organizations.
- Estate and gift tax and estate tax planning.
- Planning and structuring new business ventures.
- Planning for property and sales taxes.
- Expertise in real estate, construction, manufacturing, and various other industries.
- Former revenue agent with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Experience includes representing clients in IRS examinations and tax collection matters. Assisting clients with obtaining bank loans and application for tax-exempt status.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- Published in the Baltimore Business Journal and The Daily Record.